Presenting beautifully and in excellent condition, this stunning apartment is perfect for those looking to reside in a two-bedroom apartment in the heart of Newstead.
The clever floor plan has been designed with every room opening onto the full-width private balcony to gain maximum light and exposure to lovely views.
Notable attributes of this apartment include the functional and spacious wrap around kitchen with stone benchtops, semi-integrated European Bosch appliances and gas cooking.
This open plan design connects the kitchen to the lounge and dining, which flows effortlessly to the balcony where a backdrop urban and river views abound.
Leave the car at home as this stunning Mirvac apartment is situated just a one-minute walk to Gasworks, with all its amenity, including Woolworths, boutique bakeries and bottle shops, hairdressers, medical and of course, the famous Standard Market Co.
You will be spoilt for choice with world class restaurants as well as cosy dining options all at your doorstep.
An array of public transport awaits to take you to your destination, including the City Cat, 24-hour bus (Route 60 City Glider), and train. Newstead is only 5 minutes to the Brisbane CBD and lies in a direct path to the Brisbane Domestic & International Airports; a perfect location for those who travel.
Key attributes include:
– Luxurious window furnishings
– Views over the 4000m2 landscaped podium from the living and master bedroom
– Yoga lawn, Teppanyaki barbecue and fire pit
– 2 heated pools and excellent gymnasium
– High speed fibre optic internet
– Unison is just 2 years old
– Direct access to Gasworks and all Newstead has to offer
– Easy access to the iconic Riverwalk
– Plentiful public transport options
Apartment 2078 Unison at Waterfront Newstead has so much to offer, so make your appointment with Sharon Campbell or Angela Patch today.