Apartment 2074 is located in the much sought-after “Unison” complex and was designed and built by Mirvac, renowned for its outstanding quality Newstead developments. Featuring Bosch appliances, stone bench tops, 2.7 metre high ceilings and ample amounts of storage, this apartment is located right in the heart of Newstead on the doorstep of the iconic Gasworks precinct and all it has to offer.
Situated on level 7 and facing east over the Brisbane River, Teneriffe and Hawthorne, the open plan design connects the kitchen to the lounge and dining and flows effortlessly to the balcony. Every room is positioned to gain maximum exposure to the lush green 4,000m2 landscaped podium which is a major feature of this outstanding complex.
– Functional galley-style kitchen
– Brisbane River glimpses and overlooking 4,000m2 landscaped recreation area
– Sparkling wet edge pool
– Yoga Lawn, huge covered BBQ area, fire pit and relaxation zones
– Walking distance to 24 hour bus, City Cat & train
– Direct access to Gasworks and all Newstead retail shops and restaurants
Contact Cameron Campbell or Angela Patch for further information or to inspect.