Every now and then an apartment comes along that ticks every box – space, quality, views, position and lifestyle.
From the moment you walk into this apartment, you get a sense of endless space amplified by the 3m ceilings and the classic ‘Contrast’ colour palette.
The fully-integrated kitchen features massive wrap-around 40mm stone bench tops with breakfast bar and servery to the north-east facing balcony. State-of-the-art Miele appliances provide every opportunity for the in-house Masterchef to entertain with confidence and style.
The large open-plan living/ dining connects the kitchen to the extensive balcony, with breathtaking views of the Brisbane River and the full span of the Gateway Bridge. From every room, this magnificent apartment captures a fairyland of the glittering night lights of Brisbane.
The master bedroom is a private and separate sanctuary with outstanding views over the Brisbane River to Hamilton Hill.
Bedrooms 2 and 3 open onto their own private balcony with a panorama of views stretching from the City, Mt Cootha and beyond. This wing also includes a large main bathroom with precious extra space for pampering, laundry room and adjacent walk-in storage.
Constructed by quality developer, Mirvac, Unison features heated lap and plunge pools, BBQ pavilion, fire pit, yoga lawn, licensed restaurant and coffee shop. The resident amenities of Unison provide all the options you need without leaving home. Three minutes walk from Gasworks Plaza, Newstead’s favourite food and retail precinct, this Unison sub-penthouse offers the convenience of inner-city living paired with the innovation and style synonymous with Mirvac.
Close to some of Brisbanes best schools and learning institutions, this large apartment is ideal for those looking for a house-alternative, an abundance of space, or for those with extended family.
– 3m high ceilings throughout
– Quality window furnishings in every room
– Large open plan living
– Private master bedroom with exceptional views
– Master ensuite features a full size bath
– Both second and third bedrooms open directly onto a private balcony
– Fully ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
– High speed fibre-optic internet (connected with Gigafy)
– Pay TV
– Balcony with unobstructed views of the Brisbane River
– 2 side by side car parks + walk-in storage room adjacent to the apartment + over-bonnet storage
– High quality building by Mirvac
– Direct access to Gasworks and all Newstead has to offer
– Excellent public transport facilities
Apartments like this are highly sought after and don’t last long, so make your appointment with Sharon to ensure you don’t miss this opportunity.